Sense & Sustainability is now complete and it is time to launch a major outreach campaign. Our outreach strategy is simple & effective; for the film to have maximum intended impact Sense & Sustainability needs to be seen by as vast of an audience as possible. The goal of this campaign will be to attract and empower the next group of decision makers who will ultimately create an impact at a social & political level.
We will achieve this by:
• Taking Sense & Sustainability to film festival worldwide.
• Screening Sense & Sustainability at schools & universities, institutes, museums, conferences and rallies around the world.
• Conducting Q&A’s at these events: engaging the audience & encouraging them to ask questions, debates details & pass on the information they have gained from this experience.
• Creating an educational package (find out more below) that will be distributed to schools & institutes globally.
• We will produce 3 segments for promotional purposes (Intro/Growth, Water, and The Right Thing To Do) to increase interest & build an audience before screenings.
What will this help achieve?
• Social Media campaign promoting S&S aimed at international audience (2016 & 2017).
• Global exposure to otherwise unreached audiences.
-Each Film Festival receives between 20k-50k visitors/year
-Each screening will have an audience of 100-1,500 people
• Sponsors material handed out during film festivals, screenings & rallies.
• We will create an educational package for schools, universities & libraries.
Without funding the number of film festivals &
screenings we can attend is greatly reduced.
You can help make this outreach campaign possible. today and as a Thank You we will send you a digital download of Sense & Sustainability.
For larger donations we have a 501(c) nonprofit fiscal sponsor. For any donations over $750 we will put on a private screening. Please contact us @ Michael@AnchoredMinds.net
Educational packages are available to Colleges, Universities, NGOs & Institutes around the world. Education package includes:
Education Packages begin shipping out as of the 1st of August 2016
Order yours today for just $275
K-12, Home School, Public Libraries can purchase one for $95
Digital Streaming License for $590
Screenings with the film makers including a Q&A are also available, please contact us at Michael@AnchoredMinds.net for more information.